Policy of collecting your personal data:
The website will ask you for some of your information after your consent in the following cases:
- When you log in to the website.
- When you subscribe to the services of the website.
- When you report a problem.
The website will also, by your visit, check:
- The IP address.
- External URLs that you have been redirected to us through.
- Times and number of visits to our website.
- The type of browser you entered into our website with.
- Content of your e-mails that send to our website.
Through this we aim to:
- Provide better services.
- Maintain the benefit of our visitors from this website.
- Provide search acceleration solutions to save users time.
- Respond better to the requirements of our customers.
- Identify our visitors when they visit our site again.
- Implement the agreements and contracts concluded between the user and the website.
- Inform you with all the updates in our website.
Policy for maintaining and using personal data:
We collect information about you and your personal data with your personal consent, and we commit ourselves to:
- Maintain the confidentiality and privacy of all data and information provided to us.
- Store information and maintain them on our own secure servers.
- Do not disclose any of your data to any third party.
- We use your data to respond to your inquiries and meet your requirements.
Your obligations towards the personal data:
For more assurance, you have obligations as a user of our website as follows:
- You send your personal data to Damas Group Real Estate website with your own free will.
- Do not share your password with anyone.
- We prohibit the use of Damas Group Real Estate Website for any illegal purposes.
You control the way your data is used:
We would like to inform you that we can send your data to a third party for the purpose of providing you with more services and information you are interested in, allowing you to be an active member in the advantages we offer through our website, and informing you of any incidental changes in our services. However, our policy requires that you have the option to agree or decline this sharing of your data with any third party for the purposes mentioned above, and in the case of rejection you can assure this choice in the box designated for rejection.